kansikuva

kansikuva

tiistai 22. lokakuuta 2013

Elyon wig test + Iwatobi Swimming Club Shirt

Blurry backside, because shaking had is shaky

I got Elyon's (second, first had to be returned) wig. It came under a week, which is probably fastest time I've received a wig! :D
Otherwise it's good, but I can't figure how to make the pigtails stay like that... rolled? Ideas?

Like this!

Aaaaand!
I just had to make one :'D Those shirts were just so cute! (and I can use it in my upcoming Gou cosplay!)
I tried to be as precise as I could in copying the picture. 
This is how the backside should look.
It's just normal, white unisex t-shirt dyed yellow and drawn with fabric marker. Now days it seems to be hard to find normal unisex t-shirt without a print. And if it's a more "unusual" or bright colour, it's almost mission impossible. I went to our nearby flea market (which I didn't even know that was there before!) after one other shop which I trusted failed me, and found one - ONE! - white t-shirt that was right model! It was L-size, but it only costed 1€, so it wouldn't have been huge loss. But good thing was I didn't need to make it smaller, only shorten the hem :)

I'm still going to streinghten the Iwatobi-chan in the front, and add the shadows to the backside :3

2 kommenttia:

  1. Oii, Free!-cossi!! ^^ Ihan paras anime, tykkään tosi paljon. ^^ Tuo paita on tosi söpö. Ja Witch! Muistan kuinka tykkäsin siitä joskus nuorempana hirveästi, hauska nähdä siitäkin cosseja!

    Bongasin muuten blogisi jostain ja päätin liittyä lukijaksi. :D Ja toivottavasti ei haittaa että pyysin sua MALissa kaveriksi, katselin vaan että sulla on jotain samoja suosikkeja kuin mulla. ^^

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hihi, samoin, kumpaanki sarjaan :D tuli itelleki "pieni" Free-fandomi ku katoin sarjan. Kiitos!

    Hui, kiitos paljon! :D kiva tietää että edes joku lukee tätä! \o/ Ei tietenkää haittaa ei :3

    VastaaPoista